Go to product list

See details

The Most Reliable and lnexpensive
Mobile Service in Korea

Current Page

  1. Home
  2. Forum
  3. FAQ


Frequently Asked Questions and Answers

Forum Details
Title I need a SIM for more than 90 days. What options do I have?
Posted by Korea SIM card (ip:)
  • Date 2018-07-22 10:38:58
  • Recommend Recommend
  • View 3458
  • Rate 0points

Question :

I need a SIM for more than 90 days. What options do I have?

Answer : 

 If you are scheduled to stay very long period, I want to recommend you below.



1) Make an order for 30 ~ 90 days SIM


  I recommend you Korea SIM Gold(~30days) with unlimited data. (If you pick it up at airport, receiving calls and texts are possible)

 Or, if you need outgoing voice calls and text messages, choose Korea SIM Blue Plus(~90days/ Unlimited data, calls and texts/ Foreign Passport only).


2) During 90 days, make your own ARC (Alien Registration Card)


 With the ARC, you can buy better SIM as like all other Koreans.


3) On getting ARC, visit near telecommunication store around you.


4) Or you can purchase several Gold or Blus Plus SIM cards.


Password * Type in password to change or delete.
Admin Spam Not Spam
List Delete Edit Reply
Edit Comment


Edit Cancel

/ byte